The Center for Healthcare Innovation (CHI) is an independent, 501(c)(3) non-profit research and educational institute that helps patients and providers increase their knowledge and understanding of the opportunities and challenges of maximizing healthcare value to improve health and quality of life. We aim to make the world a healthier place. CHI encourages and enables meaningful and executable innovation that aims to address existing and ensuing healthcare dynamics through communication, education, training, symposia, reports, and research. By bringing the best and brightest healthcare leaders from all over the world together to share their ideas and expertise, CHI creates a unique opportunity to address and improve healthcare value, which we view as a function of quality, access, and cost.
- Bring together key stakeholders to develop collaborative relationships to positively impact healthcare value
- Increase understanding of the definition, framework, and metrics of healthcare value
- Produce primary, impactful research focused specifically on the intersection and interplay of healthcare quality, access, and cost
- Analyze fundamental drivers and trends of rapidly rising healthcare costs
- Identify and disseminate best practices for optimizing healthcare quality and access