2019 Fall Summit
Hosted by: Together.Health
October 27, 2019: 10:00am – 1:00pm
Join Together.Health leadership and community at HLTH by participating in our semi-annual innovation program, taking place on Sunday, October 27th! This year, Together.Health is excited to be partnering with HLTH at its premier annual event, to convene community leaders in digital health innovation from throughout the country and world. At this highly interactive event, you’ll learn about how collaboration through a regional and national ecosystems approach is leading to successful partnerships and a more efficient, frictionless marketplace for scaling innovative healthcare solutions. Furthermore, you’ll have the opportunity to hear from innovation thought leaders with marquee incubators, accelerators, providers, payers, associations, government, startups, and investors, and will be able to directly interact with them in our roundtable breakout sessions.
- Registration / Networking
- Together.Health Introductory Remarks & Project Updates
- Rural Health Innovation (Spotlight #1)
- Featured Panel – How Hyper-Connected Ecosystems Help Create Great Companies
- Know Your Regional Innovation Ecosystems! (Spotlight #2)
- Know Your Regional Innovation Ecosystems! (Spotlight #3)
- Interoperability for All (a Fireside Chat)
- Coffee Break
- Overview of Interactive Roundtable Breakout Sessions
- Roundtable Breakouts – Audience and Speaker Joint Workshop
- Roundtable Report Outs and Event Wrap Up
* Agenda topics and event format subject to change.
** Confirmed list speakers targeted to be announced by end of August.
Together.Health Collaborative is an open source initiative whose goal is to use the power of community to accelerate the adoption and implementation of innovative health solutions, by providing a network for these leaders to collaborate across regional, national and international healthcare innovation ecosystems. See the full list of participating member organizations and learn about how to get involved in our collaborative open sourced projects here.