Patient Leaders Luncheon
Roundtable Luncheon Hosted by: WEGO Health
October 29, 2019: 12:30 – 2:00pm
From Bedside to Business Value: A New Benchmark for Patient Engagement
For healthcare leaders, it’s time to rethink the business value of patients. It’s not just a function of what they consume in the system: It’s also what they can contribute!
The patient community is not a monolith! It’s a growing segment that’s hyper-connected and hyper-engaged and using every tool at their disposal to manage their care. Patient communities are recognized by their peers as trusted thought leaders and, perhaps surprisingly to some, they can deliver real business value!
Hear from industry executives and some of the world’s leading patient influencers on why the time has come to build patient collaboration into the DNA of your organization. Leave with a new understanding of where opportunities are to engage with patient leaders, and how your organization can convert patient engagement into high-impact results.
Kick-off Keynote: Rolf Benirshke, former NFL Placekicker, Philanthropist, and CEO, Legacy Health Solutions
Panel Moderator: Jack Barrette, CEO, WEGO Health
- Melissa Talwar, Founder, International Support Fibromyalgia Network; WEGO Health Award Winner: Healthcare Collaborator 2019
- Asa Maass, Founder, Fathering Autism; WEGO Health Award Winner: Best in Show Facebook and Patient Leader Hero award
- Lygeia Ricciardi, Chief Transformation Officer, Carium
- Rasu Shrestha, MD, MBA, Chief Strategy Officer, EVP, Atrium Health
- Rolf Benirshke, former NFL placekicker, philanthropist and CEO, Legacy Health Solutions
Space is limited – please RSVP below to secure your spot at the luncheon.